- BTech, Metallurgical Engineering, NIT Rourkela India (1970)
- MTech, Metallurgical Engineering , IIT Kanpur, India (1972)
- PhD, Materials Science, University of Southern California, (1976)
- 32 years in Industries engaged in research and global product development and management at Bell Laboratories, Coulter Systems Corp. 3M Company, Imation Corp., Eastman Kodak Company and Caresteram Health.
- Currently a Mentor in Pharmaceutics to Pharm D students at Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska.
- President India Association of Minnesota, (1997)
- Taught Odia language to kids at the School of India for Language and Culture, St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Treasurer, Minnesota Asian Indian Democratic Association (MAIDA
- Cultural Secretary, NIT Rourkela, (1969).
- Department Secretary (Metallurgical Engineering), REC Rourkela, (1969)
- Chair, ByLaws development Committee of NITROAA .
- Chair, NITROAA Nomination Committee and conducted two successive NITROAA Board elections.
- Member, Religious Committee, Hindu Temple of Minnesota; Numerous fund-raising activities.