- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, NIT Rourkela India, 1966
- M.S. Industrial Engineering, UMASS Amherst, MA, 1968
- MBA. Finance, Temple U, Philadelphia, PA, 1972
- Financial Advisor, Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc, Timonium, Maryland
- Sixteen years of financial advisory experience in wealth management in the US
- Thirty years of Information Technology management experience in the US
- Founding member of the NITROAA.
- Member of the Core Group which developed the NITROAA bye-laws (2013-14).
- Served on the first NITROAA Nomination Committee.
- Served on the NITROAA Audit Committee for two years.
- Member of several business associations including the Chamber of Commerce, Mason-Dixon Business Association, Baltimore Council on Foreign Affairs etc.